Several of Andy Miller’s essays and articles have appeared in various locations:
- Whistling down to Jomson was published in Left Lion, Nottingham’s cultural listings paper (2012).
- Various extracts from the collection While Giants Sleep were published in Over the Moors by Martin Kocsis and Niall Grimes. British Mountaineering Council (2011).
- ‘If you see him – leave him be, was published as ‘Series of dreams’ in Encounters with Bob Dylan: If you see him say hello edited by Tracy Johnson. San Francisco. humble press (1999).
- ‘Christmas alone: a beginner’s guide’ was published as ‘Christmas on the rocks‘ in On The Edge (1991) and in She Magazine (1989) .
- ‘Hanging in the balance’, ‘Men and women and the rock’, ‘The local climbing club is ten years old’ and A taste of life were published in the Buxton Mountaineering Club Journal.
These and a wider range of his essays, written as creative non-fiction, and poetry are collected together in the anthology While Giants Sleep by Andy Miller (Amcott Press 2011)